-
September 22nd, 2004, 04:49 PM
#1
Inactive Member
The Postman just dropped off my new issue of Blender (Hillary Duff on the cover).
There is a one page history of the Runaways (nothing really new). There is a copy of the handwritten lyrics to "Cherry Bomb" on the 3 piece Runaways stationary (It would look soooo good framed and on my Runaways wall of fame). There is also a full page color photo of the fab five that I had not seen before(sizzle sizzle...Its hot).
I have seen mention of the Runaways in Blender several times during my subscription, I think it is time to write and <s>beg</s> <s>ask</s> Demand a full up to date interview with new photos (right on!!!)
Rog
Happy birff day Joan [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
September 22nd, 2004, 05:34 PM
#2
famveronica
Guest
Hello Ellanoize [img]smile.gif[/img] )))
I went through your photos, my God they are so beautiful. You are really very very very GOOOOOD !!!!!!!!!!!! Really some of them are master pieces....... I also like your Runaways site............
Great collection............
Love
Veronica
-
September 23rd, 2004, 12:45 AM
#3
Inactive Member
They look like super hero's in that photo with the flame glare background. Awsome pics.
Joan's b-day is today? She's now filed away in my head as a Virgo/Libra cusp.
-
September 23rd, 2004, 05:08 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Oh my goodness, I think I might be blushing from your compliments Veronica. Thank you so much for taking a minute or two to visit my little sites. Unfortunately I had to sell my computer a while back and I haven't had a chance to update the sites. I still have my digital camera and I'm always clicking away, Hopefully it won't be to long before my luck turns and a new computer shows up on my desk.
<marquee>Have a good day...Peace</marquee>
Rog
-
September 23rd, 2004, 06:05 PM
#5
famveronica
Guest
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Well you'r welcome. Let's hope you get you computer real soon. [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
September 25th, 2004, 02:43 PM
#6
moderator
I am in total agreement with Veronica! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Your handiwork is superb! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
That little island painting you did for me, a while back, retains it's place of prominence in my CComputer Nook, 4 sure! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Your photography is breathtaking! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
I'm all thumbs when it comes to them there artful kind of things!
Looking forward to your permanent return to the board bud! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] and sooner rather than later hopefully! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
TTFN
Gus
<marquee>OK I'll admit it. I'm just a tad bit envious of your Runaways Stuff!</marquee>
-
September 27th, 2004, 07:46 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Well thank you fer them kind words Mr D. I feel honored that a my art is being displayed along with your collectibles.
As for yer comments about having too many thumbs to creating art...<font color="red">IT JUST AIN"T SO!</font> I have heard some of your demo tapes and you are more creative than you thunk.
It looks like I might be able to take a more active part on the board for a week or two due to the Infamous Aunt Acid ( Julie thinks its wierd fer to big old ugly dudes to have feminine names like Ella Noize and Aunt Acid... Hmmmmm) I will be able to chat this week end and I am just thrilled
<marquee> You got some unique Runaway Pieces too...</marquee>
Rog [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
-
September 28th, 2004, 04:13 AM
#8
moderator
So far I've looked two places for the BLENDER mag but no luck!
I guess you could say I am periodically challenged. [img]confused.gif[/img]
What can you tell me about it? What kind of magazine is it?
Do they sell it west of the pecos? I'm clueless!
Any suggestions to make my search more fruitful would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
[img]redface.gif[/img]
GD
PS Thunks alot Mr. Ella! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
And please extend my gratitude to Aunt Acid for his kindness! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
See ya Chaturday dude! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
September 30th, 2004, 02:00 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Yo Yo Yo G-man, The New Blender hit the newsstands today.
Out here in the land of Stephen, In the state of confusion, Blender is sold at the local IGA grocery store and Super Walmart. I also saw it on the racks of Barnes & Nobels when I last got to go into the City.
In my opinion it is one of the best music magazines available. they review the most cd's (155 new & reissued Cd's this issue). 9/10's of the magazine is music related(mainstream & alternative styles) with a couple pages of movie reviews, games, and other stuff.
<marquee>Blender, please make the check out to Roger [img]biggrin.gif[/img] </marquee>
Rog
The Runaways have been mentioned 3 or 4 times in Blender during the last year. Maybe it is time for a write in campaign for Cherie...Hmmm... [email protected]
-
September 30th, 2004, 04:29 AM
#10
moderator
I guess I should have known it wasn't THAT kind of blender!
No wonder everyone at those appliance stores looked at me sorta funny like when I asked about it! LOL!
Seriously though, Thanks Rog. That info should help me track it down!
I can't wait to see that Runaways picture everyone is raving about!
Later Bud,
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks